Interviewed at Cisco Systems India
Interview Details – About 4 rounds of interviews. The first one is telephonic technical. The next two are face to face technical rounds mostly around the basics. The final on is with HR
Interview Question – This is what cisco brings to your plate. What do you bring to Cisco's? Answer Question
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in July 2012.
Interview Details –
-- First Interview was a telephonic round when i was at home. This was for knowing is had basic knowledge of Networking and Communication Skills.
-- Second round i was called to bangalore for a written test along with another communications round.
-- third was a Technical interview
-- 4th was a manager Interview round.
Negotiation Details –
i was a fresher when i was getting the offer and the packaged was decent during the initial offer so there was no need to negotiate.
-- in most of the cases there is no need for negotiation.
The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in May 2012.
Interview Details – It was a good experience over all . They where testing the will to learn and how good you are in interacting with others.
Interview Question – Tell me about your self? Answer Question
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in April 2012.
Interview Details –
Following rounds took place :
1. Telephonic : Introduction to job desicription and employee introduction. - 20 min
2. Telephonic : Technical screeing : Questions were very basic but you need to have in depth knowldege-2hr
3. Face to Face : Technical - Asked to choose one topic and then had 15-30 min of tough questions on that one.
4. Presentation : Got a 24 page technical documentation to read within less than 45 min. I Didn't read all the pages. Then had a Video Conferencing with a panel and gave them the presentation where they put in a lot of questions. - 30-40 min
5. Technical : Had a Technical round on Video Confrencing with a panel . 10 -20 min
6. Manager Round . Had Video Conferecing with a Manager. Had some operational question , Personality questions and some managerial questions. 40-50 min
7. HR Round : Discussion with HR on Compensation and Other benifits : 15 min.
Then recieved the offer after 7-8 Working days.
Interview Question – I was asked to troubleshoot a given MGCP senario on a note book. View Answer
Negotiation Details – There was very less or infact no scope of negotiation . Compensation offered was good enough.
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in March 2012.
Interview Details – it was through an employee's referal
I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in September 2011.
Interview Details – There was 1 written and 3 tech interview and 1 senior manager and 1 hr (formality)
Interview Question – Questions were centred on networking View Answer
Negotiation Details – Negotiation depends on experience
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –