Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems India
- Software Engineer (58)
- Software Engineer II (27)
- Software Engineer I (14)
- Software Engineer III (13)
- Network Consulting Engineer (13)
- Software Engineer IV (9)
- IT Engineer (7)
- Customer Support Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Intern (4)
- TAC Engineer (4)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Project Manager - IT (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Customer Support Engineer II (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Architect (2)
- NCE (2)
- Technical Leader (2)
- Senior Software Er (2)
- NCE - Network Consulting Engineer (1)
- Senior QC Engineer (1)
- Technical Member (1)
- Webex Engineer Technical Support (1)
Engineering Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Cisco Systems India (Bangalore (India)) in May 2012.
Interviewers were very knowledgeable and nice to me. It took long time to complete the interviews with all the Senior Managers because of their busy schedules. My interviews were directly initiated by the hiring manager as I was referred internally by one of my friend.
- There are 2 colleagues in your team A and B. A is senior and is very skilled and B is very energetic and enthusiastic person and is very productive. A has some complains about B's attitude as B has been praising Mr. C very much in front of all the people. A comes and talks to you saying, it should be the act which should be praised, not the person. How will you handle this conflict? Answer Question
No Negotiation was possible for me. I was told it's the best offer they can give to me as per company's standard scale.
Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems India
Engineering Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Cisco Systems India (Bangalore (India)) in April 2009.
Three rounds of interview - one technical and two related to management.
Around the base pay - excluding the benefits during foreign travel.