Cisco Systems India

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in July 2012.

Interview Details – I had gone through a written exam first. It is a bit tough but i am able to crack it. Followed by that i had 2 technical interviews where they asked conceptual questions and also tested my coding skills. Finally 1 HR interview had took place. Overall its a very good interview process.

Interview Question – Difficult questions are few of the coding questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cisco Systems India

Interview Details – two technical rounds and one hr round

Interview Question – remove alternate elements from a doubly connected circular linked list   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cisco Systems India

Interview Details – awsome people .n very supportive interview ...ethics are important

Interview Question – exception handling   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2012.

Interview Details – This was one of the most comfortable interviews. They panel studied my CV thoroughly and owing to the number of projects I had done, they asked me questions accordingly. The questions ranged from OOPs concepts to networking protocols. Being a EEE engineer, I had certain difficulty approaching the programming question; however I did put forward my best shot which might have exhibited confidence. Projects and activities on Bluetooth technology was my area where I answered every question with precision which showed a knack for learning.

Interview Question – How does Google function?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Being a part of the campus recruitment drive, there was no negotiation

IT Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2010.

Interview Details – CISCO has come for campus placements in our college and first there was a written technical aptitude test which tests your knowledge on electronics. After they selected around 50 people for the level-1 interview where they asked questions about network programming. Then i was selected for the second level where a different interview panel took a technical interview again. I didn't get selected for the 3rd level test which was the HR round.

Interview Question – What courses have you done or what previous project experience do you have based on which you think you are eligible for this job?   Answer Question

Worked for Cisco Systems India? Contribute to the Community!