Cisco Systems India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

3.3

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems India.

I went off campus for this interview. I scored higher on the aptitude side, so was sent to interview for the NCE position. My technical interview was largely based on my resume. And my managerial interview was just the manager explaining concepts to me. My HR was just chatting with the HR. Everything was pretty smooth.

I decided to pursue my higher studies.

Project Manager - IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in May 2009.

fast interview, quick response for a contractor

for on-payroll employees, however the HR process, approvals, etc and other HR proceedings take a very long time. The manager responses are also time consuming.

There are multiple interviews, panel discussions, 1:1 meetings, phone interviews, etc. The HR process is tedious as well.

Interview Questions
    • What are you leaving your old job and what did you hate most about your previous employer   Answer Question

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

The process went on great with the HR coordinating. Major questions from MPLS.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2012.

Interview consisted of a phone interview by the hiring manager, followed by 3 more phone interviews with potential team peers. Then invited to an onsite interview with 2 more potential team peers. Mostly consisted of questions on how you would handle issues with coworkers, managers, challenges. They just want to see if they can work with you and how your past experience can transcend into the new position.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have time to take a test? We would like to evaluate you with this test   View Answer
    No negotiation. Contract position so take it or leave it. Pretty good offer for contract position however.

Software Developer Interview

first round was an aptitude round which consisted of both technical and quantz. Quantz questions were relatively easy. Technical questions were very difficult.
    Second round was a technical round but it was a teleconference interview and it didnt go well. Was asked questions on linux and its code.

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 9 months - interviewed at Cisco Systems India.

Horrible Process ! I was interviewed on their bangalore campus. There were almost 500 people who had attended. They called out a few names and informed others they may be called later. I was done with three interviews on the same day. After 3 months I got a call informing me about my selection and also a mail confirming it. After that there was no communication. I had to call back several times ! By that time the guy who had mailed me had left cisco.

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems India.

You may need to crack 4 interview rounds and 1 written exam for clearing this position. Once you clear your techincal rounds, the chances of selection are very very bright.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions would be related to your networking knowledge, once you are good in technical, the chances are very bright.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India.

written apti+tech , personal interview and a hr interview. interview was a kinda easy one . you just needd to stay calm. your approach to the problem matters a lot , even if you dont give exact answer its k

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2014.

First round was written test with 20 aptitude and 30 technical questions. Duration was 1 hour. In aptitude, most of the questions were based on probability, permutation and combination and few questions like encoding a given word. In technical section, questions based on C output, electronics, operating systems and networks were asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cisco Systems India.

This textarea doesn't allow to be precise on the process, hence I am adding little extra bit. But, I got the opportunity through a consultant. Consultant fixed the first round of interview over phone.

Interview Questions
    • 1) The question in GWT was how do we clone the GWT component?   View Answer
    • 2) The question in JQuery was how do we find the position of a clicked cell in a table?   View Answer

Worked for Cisco Systems India? Contribute to the Community!