Cisco Systems India

Relevance Date Difficulty

NCE Interview

NCE
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in January 2012.

Interview Details – Round 1: Written paper on data structures, networking,electronics and aptitude.
Round 2: Technical questions on networking, c++ and data structures.Qustions were intended to analyse my knowledge on the defferent layers in networking and how the data flows from one layer to another.
Round 3: In depth technical questions on networking and domain specific qustions
Round 4: HR

Interview Question – Network Address Translation lookup Table   Answer Question

NCE Interview

NCE
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems India in August 2012.

Interview Details – There was a written exam wid 50 Qs,20 apti and 30 tech.Wasnt too tuff.Then 3 interview rounds.Technical, Manegerial and HR.

Interview Question – Some technical questions on networking.I dint know much abt NAT or DHCP   Answer Question

Worked for Cisco Systems India? Contribute to the Community!