Cisco Systems

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015
1,286 Interview Reviews

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cisco Systems.

I had a couple interviews, though for an internship. The technical one went over everything on my resume in great detail. After that we moved onto what I knew regarding programming and such. There were a lot of algorithm questions, and many focused on my ability to not brute-force the task. Definitely know the differences.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Started with phone interview from hiring manager, and 4 webex technical interviews.
    All interviews were technical, involving data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming and web services, and some problem solving questions

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

Recruiter contacted me.recruiter was asking me to not to demand more than so and so pay and the interviewer set up lady , messed up my interview and called me to get ready for interview next day, she kept calling me till late in night for interview next day , I told her to give me few days to prepare ...but she said no we have to decide by Wednesday , your interview must happen tomorrow (tuesday)... so it happened

Interview Questions
    • They asked some memory related questions   Answer Question
    • 3 interviewers interviewing you at one time on webex ...not good experience ...interviewers did not pay attention to the prior experience, my previous cisco tac experience ...i thought they did not do justice with me ..   Answer Question

UI Web Developer Interview

There were four rounds.
    1. Asked to write code for simple login form with name, age, email, website, etc fields. Mock up was given. Asked to write JS code to validate form fields on submit.
    2. With UI Architect, general design questions and hands-on js
    3. With Manager, general questions about daily work
    4. With Senior developer, questions on MVC

Interview Questions
    • write a javascript prototype for a class to alculate total number of items in a function which has nested arrays.   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Had to do two interviews with Cisco Systems. Both of them involved relatively the same process, but just with two different employees. Mainly this process focused on previous experiences and behavioral questions. They also asked questions regarding your knowledge of Cisco and what their future plans are.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather be respected or liked?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Initial screening, phone interviews and face to face interview by a panel of 3-4 full time employees and managers. Selection process is pretty good. Only a small percentage of candidates get selected for face to face interviews. Be prepared.

Suply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

I wasn't asked almost any question. The interviewer asked me to talk about my resume and asked if I had questions for him about the position or the company. The interview lasted around twenty minutes.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

I met a Cisco representative at a career fair, and then was asked to have an in-person interview soon after. It went by quickly, and I had my interview shortly after. It consisted of mostly behavioral questions, the recruiter went through my resume and was very nice about the process. Nothing technical, just make sure you know your qualifications well.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Cisco?
      What is a time when you had to work in a team?

Answer Question

Software Engineering I Intern Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

Applied through school, accepted for a first round interview. Interview was mostly behavioral questions and questions about projects I had done with a few simpler math questions. Overall nothing too difficult.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cisco Systems.

hand in resume on career fair and get the interview invitation in a week then campus interview.
    Alternate behavior question and basic bit munipulate question for 30 mins. Paper coding and some concept explain