Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems
- Software Engineer (199)
- Software Engineer II (50)
- Intern (48)
- Customer Support Engineer (37)
- Systems Engineer (35)
- Associate Systems Engineer (34)
- Program Manager (34)
- Senior Software Engineer (32)
- Software Engineer IV (27)
- Hardware Engineer (25)
- Project Manager (25)
- IT Analyst (24)
- Software Engineer I (23)
- Business Analyst (22)
- Software Engineer III (18)
- IT Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Network Consulting Engineer (16)
- Network Engineer (15)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Product Manager (13)
- Engineering (12)
- Account Manager (12)
- Engineer (11)
- Software QA Engineer (10)
- Software Developer (10)
- Business Development Manager (10)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Associate Sales Representative (6)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2012.
Applied online through their career site. Got a response from a HR rep. Initially a phone screening and then an on-site interview via Tele-presence with 3 of the managers in San Jose.
- They were looking for very specific job experience which I didn't have in the area of Finance. The managers were mostly very conversational asking about career path and why I would be interested in the position. Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in August 2011.
I applied online at cisco careers, got a call from the hiring manager about 2 days later. Did a initial phone screening. This was in June, had several email communications on status, then a phone interview with what would have been one of my peers. Few weeks later after several email communications, I was advanced to 3 webex interviews on the same day with Management and Sr Management. All interviews went well, no stress from from anyone except the Sr Manager. Completed background check and references list and official Cisco application. I was told i was one of 2 finalist and the favored. This is now August, and I wait and wait patiently. Then on my follow up email i'm told that the req. was put on hold
- Why do I have 2 masters degrees? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2011.
Interview Process was 2 fold lasted about 2 hours. There was the telephone interview that lasted about 1 hour. Then I was invited to the office to speak to the Technical Manager, and lastly the Admin Manager. I did pretty well in the interview. I did not get all the questions right, but the main focus was how trainable the individual is. I got an offer a couple of days later
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Cisco Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2009.
Since I was out of town, I had a phone interview and then I was asked to fly in for a face to face interview. The interviews went well and I was told I was going to be offered the job but they had a reorganization and I had to wait until that was over. 6 months later I was offered a similiar job with this company, which I accepted and I relocated cross country to start work.
- Can you work as a technical support with many people who do not speak english as a primary language? 1 Answer
I really didn't negotiate too hard. I knew what the job was going to pay ahead of time and I was happy with that.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review