Cisco Systems Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Systems Engineer(Sales Department) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first one was very general, and was mostly just to see if I knew what I was getting myself into and what I would bring to the team. The second and third round they asked me questions relating to my resume and testing me on what it is that Cisco actually does and how their technology is used.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team if you come work for us? What are your plans for the future? What experiences have you had with Cisco technology? What interests you the most about Cisco? Can you take me through your resume?   Answer Question

Graduate Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Firstly, applied online via their graduate recruitment website. Shortly was called and asked offered a telephone interview. Once I had been told that I had passed the telephone interview, I was invited to submit a 2-minute video to Cisco. Once my video has been reviewed, I was invited to attend an assessment centre in London for the graduate scheme.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by the EMEA recruitment co-ordinator for a telephonic interview, which revealed to be just a mocking call and a waste of time. During 15 minutes telephonic my counterpart has been repeatedly yawning (6 times at least) on the phone while I was speaking, showing a total lack of education. I still waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• The questions were focused on my previous job, why I left and how much I was earning, asking me to provide payslips.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had received a phone interview where they asked behavioral questions and some technical questions. The lady was very friendly and helped me relax as it was the first time I had been interviewed. The process took about 30 mins and I was given time to think about my answer once I was asked it. Altogether it was a good experience as I was not pressured and was able to relax and give my answers.

Interview Questions

• A time you showed leadership/solved a problem/helped a friend to solve a common issue   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management - Software Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Call by recruiter, very normal questions. Why Cisco, What do we do, what is supply chain. Then, invited to the offices at Bedfont Lakes. Three interviews with three different people. Nice, normal people from supply chain.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to lead?   1 Answer

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, interviewer very friendly, no hard questions. They told me I was successful and they will get in touch to arrange a formal face-to-face interview, after a month they emailed me saying I was unsuccessful... ridiculous

Interview Questions

• What tech related interests do I have outside of work   1 Answer

Java Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview - really easy/standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Face to face interview with hiring managers @ Cisco HQ. A series of three one to one interviews and some of the questions were actually repeated. The three interviews had no technical questions, prior experience didn't seem to matter, they just wanted to know if I would fit within their team, if I had the right mentality and if this position would actually benefit me.

International Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through university. Heard back from CISCO after a month and had a face to face interview in university. The interview was pleasant and the questions were generic (the interviewers were trying to explore your personalities). Pass the first interview, currently waiting for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency and motivational questions : Why do you want to work for CISCO? Why are you applying for this position? What is your interest? What keeps you going to pursue your career aspiration? How do you see your achievement in CISCO will help contribute to the society?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)).

Interview

onsite interview with 6 senior engineers, 2 at a time. Onsite for upto 6 hours. Questions ranged from networking technology to problem solving with algorithms. interviewers were very pleasant experienced bunch, asked difficult questions but not aggressive.

Negotiation

need to negotiate agressively.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I just finish with my first interview, Cisco has changed the way of interview through the third part (Randstad Sourcing), so these people try to help you to get as high as score that possible, then they'll pass it to Cisco if you pass the first round. Questions was easy and straightforward, More about personal effectiveness at work, so make sure that you have example of teamwork in your mind and prepare for questions. Technical: What is Cloud What is Networking Non Technical What is Cisco Why Cisco must hire you

Interview Questions

• Hoe to persuade someone in group to get better result, ( You shouldn't mix it with leadership or managerial role, they after a specific situation to put your answer down).   1 Answer