Cisco Systems Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Multi-tiered interview process. No surprises.

Negotiation

The offer was fair at the time, so no negotiation was required. Never come into Cisco as a contractor, team lead, or non-people managing position (if you are not IT or Engineering), as promotions may never happen.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Interviewed about 14 people. Most were friendly some were interrogations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initial offer was acceptable

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Introduced to recruiter Emailed information Contacted by HR Calendared meeting with hiring manager Follow-up communication No offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

It was very long. Met many people in person and had many people over the telephone. They found me via Linked In.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very much in favor of the employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

One-on-one in person interview on campus, then multiple interviews on campus. Nice people, stressfree interview, great discussions

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I applied on line early this month and received an email from a recruiter within a few days. In the email, she mentioned she was trying to call me but failed. I gave her my number in full including the international dialing codes just in case. The next day I received a phone call from the recruiter to schedule for an phone interview for the following day. That call did not happen and no followup email until now.

Interview Questions

• Scheduled Phone Interview did not take place.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straightforward. Interviewed with a recruiter and then met with the hiring manager and two direct reports, then met with the two of the hiring manager's colleagues and her manager. Was brought back in and met with the hiring manager and the same two direct reports.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straightforward. If you have the required experience it should go smoothly.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

found out about role through an ex colleague. Interviewed by direct manager, senior stakeholder and then was offered the role a few weeks later.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

The process was professional, with a series of two interviews; phone and face to face.

Negotiation

It was all through my Contracting Agency / employer. There was a little negotiation, whereby we reached an agree-able decision for both parties. I was satisfied with the process