Cisco Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Virtual Sales Account Manager Interview

Virtual Sales Account Manager
Morrisville, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cisco Systems in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interview is 3-4 hrs long.

Phone role play (attached) – each candidate will complete a simulated sales call (not Cisco-focused) with a strict 5 minute time limit
Group meeting & introduction to Inside Sales management team
Q & A with managers
 3: 1-on-1 interviews

Be sure to ask feedback throughout the entry interview.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?

What is the difference between software and hardware sales?

60 days from now how would you rank against the other new hires?

Do you see yourself as a team leader?

How do you feel about volunteering?

How do you think you did on your cold call?
  Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Morrisville, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in May 2010.

Interview Details – Six people interview with mostly analytical questions. There were not a lot of critical thinking question even though the respective position was of technical background. The interviewers seem to be critical of your purpose and future at the company.

Interview Question – Why do you seek the position and where do you see yourself with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not a lot of negotiation since this was my first full time position. I was disappointed with the benefits of the offer, but the experience was worth it.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!