Cisco Systems

Cisco Systems Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

Phone interview then in person interviews with about 5 people at the HQ in San Jose. Everyone seemed nice and happy that I was interviewing for the position. I was the only person on the team with my specific product and technology background. The BU "marketing" people were engineers that didn't place much value or understand marketing.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2012.

Was referred by internal Cisco contact and contacted by recruiter. After calling recruiter back twice she responded and set up the initial interview. Had one interview with hiring manager. Waited two weeks and called recruiter, who had no information, but within an hour had asked an assistant to set up further interviews for three days later.. Total of three phone interviews with team members. Overall interviews were not challenging. Very conversational. The challenge was that the recruiter did not respond at all, causing the process to drag on as I heard no response at all.

Interview Questions
    • What is your 90 day plan? What is your view of this role? Why Cisco? What do you know about this technology?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cisco Systems in February 2010.

Marketing job with emphasis on technical background, presentation and interaction with team.

Interview Questions
    • Competitive analysis presentation in 2 days   Answer Question
    • pick a product of your choice and describe how you would sell it to business decision maker   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems in November 2009.

I was approached by the hiring Director who found me through Linkedin. The whole interview process was smooth and pleasant. I have nothing but good experience with it. Interviewers were very professional and fair. I was offered competitive salary and benefits. Onboarding process was nicely done.