Cisco Systems

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – coming from an acquisition everything was straight forward, fast and impersonal.

little discussions about profles, skills etc, just a reallocation to an internal position.

Interview Question – really none. most came from my side.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – coming from an acquisition there were not many choices.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very thorough interview process. Cisco likes the whole team to interview you for a role so it can take some time. They do many reference checks and spend alot of time going through your profile.

Interview Question – 90 plan should I enter the business   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It became clear that the role would focus more on an area of the business that I wasnt interested in.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems Videos

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems Regional Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees and interview candidates.