Cisco Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

SE Interview

SE
Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in December 2008.

Interview Details – interview with 5 manager in LoB, SEM/RM/senior SE/OD is proceeded in one day. they are seeing tech. questions with trouble shooting knowledge and sales minds, finally, asked self introduction or my vision as a english, but, its not importants points, they wanna see interview preparing and attitudes as a interviewee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – its not negotiable due to local HR policy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems Videos

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems SE interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees and interview candidates.