Cisco Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Mark Interview

Senior Mark
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cisco Systems in April 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty clear that the manager had already made up his mind on choosing someone else and I was just being interviewed to appease my friend who had arranged the interview. I would have loved the job but was passed over which may been a good thing because they closed the business unit and fired everyone five months ago.

Interview Question – What did you do in your last job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cisco Systems

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cisco Systems Videos

Cisco Systems – Why Work for Us?

We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cisco Systems Senior Mark interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cisco Systems employees and interview candidates.