Cisco Systems Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I had worked for the hiring manager at a previous company and was offered the job at onsite interview in San Jose.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted initial Job offer as it was 20% better than existing job salary and benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Had at least 7 interviewers. Questions were easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called in for the interview by the HR department. On the day of the interview I met the HR rep., the hiring manager, and 3 other members of the team. I was offered the position via phone call on my way home from the interview.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where I had difficulty working with a co-worker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

It was casual and informative.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal what would it be? and why?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was really fair and I felt taken care of completely.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

- Interviewed based on an internal referral. - A PM, not the hiring mngr, was assigned the task to screen all candidates. - I asked detailed questions about job description. Found out later the screening PM had written the job description and took my questions as a slam.

Interview Questions

• Did you have an opportunity to review the job description?   2 Answers
    • The job description is an exact description of the job, and describes the position precisely. But if you insist, where are you having problems with the job description?   2 Answers