Cisco Systems

Updated Oct 15, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems.

Found by 3rd party recruiter. The recruiters were super organized and helped with every step of the way through multiple interviews and salary negotiation. There were 3 phone interviews over the space of a week and the recruiter prepped me for each interviewer by letting me know their role. 2 of the 3 interviewers were not the hiring manager, but his peers.

Interview Questions
  • Detailed questions about Six Sigma tools because I am certified and the interviewer was a black belt.   View Answer
I offered a range that was 5K apart and the offered me the low end of my range.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2012.

The character and soft skills seemed to go very well, but the technical content was surprisingly tough. As one might expect, I theorize there is a minimum level of networking skill for anything beyond an entry position. Overall, I think the process was very good, but the areas where more focus would be helpful to my application are pretty clear to me.

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cisco Systems in April 2010.

iT WASNT A VERY TOUGH INTERVIEW AND THE PANEL SEEMED TO CONSIST MOSTLY OF PEOPLE PAST THEIR BRAIN POWER OR TECHNICAL SKILLS - IT WAS A EASY BREEZE AND SO DID NOT ACCEPT THE OFFER AS DID NOT WANT TO WORK IN SUCH A PLACE