Cisco Systems

1 Interview Review

3.6

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cisco Systems in June 2012.

Met Cisco recruiters at a Careers Fair at my university. Got a call for a phone interview.
Passed the first interview, which was mostly about my CV, myself, and my skills, there is a face to face interview to get through and get the actual internship. More technical questions are asked here, in addition to information on your CV (again); get informed about their latest technologies and general basic information. People at Cisco are very professional and nice, so make sure to be up to their standards.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between a router and a modem, what does a router do and how it works, iCloud questions, TelePresence...latest technologies basically. My interview was held in June 2012
    Most difficult Question: Have you ever thought about a new technology to develop?

Answer Question