Cisco Systems Systems Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 22, 2015

3.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Long with different stages. Do not expect to get a quick answer as the internal process is slow and involved HR, hiring manager and few other related functions (usually the corresponding account manager is a must). Look for the STAR technique when you answer the questions and you are on the tight way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like to be an engineer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cisco Systems (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Met Cisco recruiters at a Careers Fair at my university. Got a call for a phone interview.
    Passed the first interview, which was mostly about my CV, myself, and my skills, there is a face to face interview to get through and get the actual internship. More technical questions are asked here, in addition to information on your CV (again); get informed about their latest technologies and general basic information. People at Cisco are very professional and nice, so make sure to be up to their standards.

Interview Questions

• Difference between a router and a modem, what does a router do and how it works, iCloud questions, TelePresence...latest technologies basically. My interview was held in June 2012
      Most difficult Question: Have you ever thought about a new technology to develop?

Answer Question