Cisco Systems Technical Intern Interview Questions

Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Cisco places a great deal of effort to hire new interns who can then work with the very best in the field. As per my experience the interview process comprises of phone interview and then HR. In my case a thorough interview with my potential technical supervisor was done. Questions were technical and behavioral both. All in all a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was for an intern position so I did not consider much negotiation. For a full time position there should definitely be an opportunity for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewer first asked a bit about my experience and then proceeded to ask a fairly simple logic puzzle. After I solved the logic puzzle, the interviewed changed it and made it a bit more difficult. After the logic puzzle, the interviewer asked me how to implement a hash map which I was very unsure about. He provided me hints and an explanation of the implementation process which helped greatly. The interview process lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions