Cisco Systems Technical Leader Interview Questions

3.5

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter at Cisco which followed with a phone interview with hiring manager. Phone interview lasted for about 45 minutes and was later called in for a on-site interview following week.

I met with 5 different managers on site and it was a pretty average interview. Some of them were prepared and couple of them were not prepared. It appeared they didn't have a clue about the position. Didn't meet on what I expected from Cisco.

Interview Questions

• Basic network questions like.. expalin tcp. Design a multi-tired web based system   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cisco Systems

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Cisco Systems in May 2010.

Interview

HR was very uncooperative after selection. During interview they will ask to compilable code which is bit aburd. Focus too much on networking , linux kernel and CISCO IOS. .................................................................. ............. ..................... ..................... .............................. ..................... ...................

Interview Questions

• Networking related questions................................................................   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary offered is good