Cision

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cision in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1.0 A recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin 2.) face to face interview with a Director 3.) Interview with a V.P. They asked easy questions and the process took two weeks.

Interview Question – There really were not too many   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cision in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with a recruiter. Then an HR person in Chicago. TheInterview question were standard like any other sales position. The following week I went in for an interview.When I showed up at the office the reception wasn't there to let me in. I called the company but no one was answering. I pounded on the door for about 15 mins(not exaggerating), finally someone let me in. I met 2 different sales managers. The first one seem uninterested from second 1 and seemed like he didn't even like the company from his excitement level. The next Manager had been with the company much longer. He was a nice guy and we had a good conversation. All are standard sales question. Mainly they just want to talk about yourself and hear you ask the write questions. They also want to see that you are excited about what the company is doing. Have questions about where they are heading.

Interview Question – All standard questions.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cision in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two interviews in the same day. They asked basic questions and it was pretty easy to get hired.

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cision in August 2011.

Interview Details – I already know the Cision monitoring products, due to working in Operations for 14 years and knew I had probably run out of "lateral" moves within this department. In order to improve my pay scale I applied for a Client Services position of Account Manager. During the initial interview I found out that I would have a four hour commute each day, so I withdrew my application.

Interview Question – Role playing: "I am a prospective client who has just had a one week print monitoring trial, but I'm reluctant to sign a contract since our press may vary widely from month to month. Convince me that Cision has a service just for me."   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cision? Contribute to the Community!

Cision Videos

Cision – Why Work for Us?

Where Media and PR Connect. PR and communications professionals come to us to find media information. Target their pitches. Connect with audiences. Monitor coverage. Understand public perception. Respond to crisis. And… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cision Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cision employees and interview candidates.