Cision Account Manager Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cision (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. Then an HR person in Chicago. TheInterview question were standard like any other sales position. The following week I went in for an interview.When I showed up at the office the reception wasn't there to let me in. I called the company but no one was answering. I pounded on the door for about 15 mins(not exaggerating), finally someone let me in. I met 2 different sales managers. The first one seem uninterested from second 1 and seemed like he didn't even like the company from his excitement level. The next Manager had been with the company much longer. He was a nice guy and we had a good conversation. All are standard sales question. Mainly they just want to talk about yourself and hear you ask the write questions. They also want to see that you are excited about what the company is doing. Have questions about where they are heading.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cision (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

1.0 A recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin 2.) face to face interview with a Director 3.) Interview with a V.P. They asked easy questions and the process took two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cision (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Two interviews in the same day. They asked basic questions and it was pretty easy to get hired.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cision (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called from Chicago from seeing my LinkedIn profile. Phone interview first, then in person interview (Sales Manager), then second in person interview (President). A lot of standard sales questions (sales experience & behavioural), but I found that the job was oversold in terms of earning potential. I think they look for someone who is a culture fit as much as they look at your previous experience/requirements.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cision in August 2011.

Interview

I already know the Cision monitoring products, due to working in Operations for 14 years and knew I had probably run out of "lateral" moves within this department. In order to improve my pay scale I applied for a Client Services position of Account Manager. During the initial interview I found out that I would have a four hour commute each day, so I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• Role playing: "I am a prospective client who has just had a one week print monitoring trial, but I'm reluctant to sign a contract since our press may vary widely from month to month. Convince me that Cision has a service just for me."   Answer Question