Citadel Broadcasting Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citadel Broadcasting

Promotions Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Arlington, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

They take you to a room with 13 different people. Ask questions about radio and random event scenario. And once the question are done, they take about 30 mins asking for opinions on certain radio topics.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a company that has controversial topics that you might not agree with.?   Answer Question

Traffic Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Upper management was very positive. But when it went to HR I was told by the HR person that she already knew who she wanted and said I knew nothing of the position in spite of my 30 years media experience. It left a very bad impression of this company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2010.

Interview

Took ten minutes. I BS'd my way through most of it. I guess they needed a salesperson asap.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any. I was told I would make $2,500 per month to start for 3 months and then switch to 100% commission. I also have to have my own laptop.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2008.

Interview

Basically wanted to know my sales experience and if i was motivated to work on my own. There is very little management. You have free time & it's up to you to go out and make cold calls. Meeting with clients & creating sales pitches. It sounded pretty competitive & it's straight commission.

No Coment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

I got my first interview with boss, then they called me in for 2nd interview with someone else within the same department. After that I was given a small language test. After that was done they made me an offer. I took the offer and from there I went to meet the vice president of the company. The entire process took about 1 month.