Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citadel BroadcastingMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO) in April 2010.
Upper management was very positive. But when it went to HR I was told by the HR person that she already knew who she wanted and said I knew nothing of the position in spite of my 30 years media experience. It left a very bad impression of this company.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2010.
Took ten minutes. I BS'd my way through most of it. I guess they needed a salesperson asap.
- When can I start. 1 Answer
There wasn't any. I was told I would make $2,500 per month to start for 3 months and then switch to 100% commission. I also have to have my own laptop.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2008.
Basically wanted to know my sales experience and if i was motivated to work on my own. There is very little management. You have free time & it's up to you to go out and make cold calls. Meeting with clients & creating sales pitches. It sounded pretty competitive & it's straight commission.
- What type of sales have you done. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Citadel Broadcasting (New York, NY) in January 2008.
I got my first interview with boss, then they called me in for 2nd interview with someone else within the same department. After that I was given a small language test. After that was done they made me an offer. I took the offer and from there I went to meet the vice president of the company. The entire process took about 1 month.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review