Citadel Broadcasting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citadel Broadcasting

Traffic Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenwood Springs, Garfield, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citadel Broadcasting in April 2010.

Upper management was very positive. But when it went to HR I was told by the HR person that she already knew who she wanted and said I knew nothing of the position in spite of my 30 years media experience. It left a very bad impression of this company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Citadel Broadcasting in March 2010.

Took ten minutes. I BS'd my way through most of it. I guess they needed a salesperson asap.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any. I was told I would make $2,500 per month to start for 3 months and then switch to 100% commission. I also have to have my own laptop.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citadel Broadcasting in May 2008.

Basically wanted to know my sales experience and if i was motivated to work on my own. There is very little management. You have free time & it's up to you to go out and make cold calls. Meeting with clients & creating sales pitches. It sounded pretty competitive & it's straight commission.

Interview Questions

No Coment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Citadel Broadcasting in January 2008.

I got my first interview with boss, then they called me in for 2nd interview with someone else within the same department. After that I was given a small language test. After that was done they made me an offer. I took the offer and from there I went to meet the vice president of the company. The entire process took about 1 month.