Citadel Federal Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Service Representative Interview

Financial Service Representative
Exton, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union.

Interview Details – Went through 3 rounds of interviews. Two in one day, if the hr rep likes you they will push you to meet the hiring manager asap. Then almost two weeks later met with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to negotiate they are one of the highest paying financial institutions when it comes to retail.

N/A Interview

N/A

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union.

Interview Details – standard interview questions.

Reason for Declining – Better offer for more money and more opportunity to make a career/upward mobility.

Manager Interview

Manager
Exton, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very smooth, impressive introduction to the company, beautiful corporate center!
I was called by an HR representative and was then invited to interview with management. Two interviews back to back. If they think you are talented you will hear back!

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions. The only thing unexpected was not being grilled for sales numbers. In my previous life, I felt like I walked around with a scarlet numbner on my forehead which was my sales goal and the higher the number the better chances I had of moving up. They actually want to know about your interpersonal and coaching skills because face it if you are a borderline sociopath who only cares about numbers you have a better chance at TD bank than Citadel.
They like to get to know you and your experiences. The questions are not difficult just be honest! Citadel likes a well rounded applicant, someone that is good in operations, coaching and buisness development. Their expectations are very fair. They also do a background check and will not just take anyone off the street because they need help.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted what I was offered. It was pretty simple. I gave them the range I wanted and they met my minimum requirements.

Account Specialist Interview

Account Specialist

Interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward. You should be contacted by a HR rep if they are interested in your resume. Then set up an interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where a customer was upset and you helped them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straightforward

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Citadel Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Citadel Federal Credit Union Videos

Citadel Federal Credit Union – Why Work for Us?

About Us Actually, it’s not about us. It’s about you. Many banks are all about the bottom line. Citadel is not like many banks. Our vision extends beyond our bottom line to the people and communities that drive our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citadel Federal Credit Union interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citadel Federal Credit Union employees and interview candidates.