Citadel Federal Credit Union

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Exton, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union in January 2012.

Very smooth, impressive introduction to the company, beautiful corporate center!
I was called by an HR representative and was then invited to interview with management. Two interviews back to back. If they think you are talented you will hear back!

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard questions. The only thing unexpected was not being grilled for sales numbers. In my previous life, I felt like I walked around with a scarlet numbner on my forehead which was my sales goal and the higher the number the better chances I had of moving up. They actually want to know about your interpersonal and coaching skills because face it if you are a borderline sociopath who only cares about numbers you have a better chance at TD bank than Citadel.
    They like to get to know you and your experiences. The questions are not difficult just be honest! Citadel likes a well rounded applicant, someone that is good in operations, coaching and buisness development. Their expectations are very fair. They also do a background check and will not just take anyone off the street because they need help.
      Answer Question
I accepted what I was offered. It was pretty simple. I gave them the range I wanted and they met my minimum requirements.

Worked for Citadel Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!