Citadel Investment

www.citadelgroup.com

Citadel Investment Financial Technology associate Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Technology associate Program Interview

Financial Technology associate Program
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citadel Investment in October 2009.

Interview Details – Citadel recruited for the FTAP program at my University. The first round interview consisted of a 30 minute behavioural and a 30 minute technical with a HR representative and then a FTAP alumni. The technical interview was fairly easy - mostly talked about your background in various fields and probed deeply in topics that the interviewer was interested in.

I was invited to a final round in Chicago. That was three technical interviews of 45 minutes each with a 15 minute behavioural with each interviewer. Similar format as the first round.

Interview Question – Write code to multiply two matrices.   View Answer

Financial Technology associate Program Interview

Financial Technology associate Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citadel Investment in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Citadel after a career fair. First I was invited to an info session which was very helpful.
An invitation from Citadel was then sent to me to sign up for an interview. The night before the interview I was invited to meet with the people who were going to interview us and got to ask them different questions about the position as well as hearing stories about a day in their life. The next day I had two interviews back to back: one was a technical interview by a current employ in this position and the other was a personality interview by a HR.

Interview Question – Describe the difference between the academic world and the business world?   Answer Question

Worked for Citadel Investment? Contribute to the Community!