Citadel Recruiting Concierge Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recruiting Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citadel in September 2010.

I met with 3 different people for my interview. A Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator (who was in the position before), and the Recruiting Manager. I called in for an in person interview after applying to the job online through their website. The phone conversation I had with the Recruiting Coordinator who asked me to come in was quick and to the point. I first met with the Recruiter who was very nice and helpful in discribing career advancement opportunities, and was honest in telling me I could be in this position for a few years before being promoted. The Recruiting Coordinator was next who descriped the role in even more detail and mentioned i had done this same kind of work in my pervious internship. Then last was the Recruiting Manager who asked me what I thought the position was about and completely ignored my years worth of internship experience and asked what I learned in school about and HR and orgainzation. I was kind of insulted and then learned how the position was hourly and had no benefits! It was a waste of time and would recommend someone to ask all of these questions regarding pay and benefits up front before going in for a 6 hour interview process!

Interview Questions
  • What classes did you take and what did you learn in school?   Answer Question

Declined