Citi

2.1

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Tampa, FL

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Citi in August 2014.

It took a few months with the temp agency to hear back from Citi.

Interviewed at Citi. Interviewer was extremely nice and laid back. The questions were not hard at all. And she told me on the spot that I was hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in April 2014.

I went through an employment agency, and took 3 tests(2 online and 1 in proctor's presence) prior to face-to-face-interview. Interviewed at Citi location, and was easier than many interviews I'd had prior.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to analyze results from beginning to completion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in March 2014.

Applied in October, interviewed in March, was told up front that this was a long process due to department re-structuring. Interview scheduled quickly after contacting for interview, and was offered the position the following day. Interviewers were cordial and the facilities were kept in good condition.

Interview Questions
    • No true unexpected questions as I researched Citi and some AML information prior to the interview. Questions consisted of the usual 'about you' questions and the interviewer did not expect me to have an extensive knowledge of Citi or AML. Was allowed to ask questions about the position and Citi and the interviewer was very honest.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, firm offer and that was that, but the offer was substantially above my current salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citi.

These folks at Citi were highly organized & professional with their hiring and interview process. Everything to do with appointments ran like clockwork. The interviewers really knew the AML profession and they made you comfortable and asked succinct questions regarding the daily tasks and skills required for the AML job description. The interview was difficult in that they are extremely thorough, however, if you know your professsion and responsibilites, you should have no difficulty in the interview. Also, one should make sure to brush up on Excell as I had several questions pertaining to this application skill.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself being promoted to within Citi -- five years from now?   Answer Question
    No negotiations were permitted. But take the salary and get your foot in the door. Once you are in Citi the opportunities are plentiful. If you are up to the AML task and you have produced a good track record at Citi you can name the position you aspire to within the Citi's organization. They respect and they reward those who care about accomplishment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in August 2011.

My interview with Citi went really well. It was 1:1 in a very relaxed environment. The interviewer was very polite, and she just asked very straightforward questions. Questions might include "What do you know about AML?" and then the typical questions you'd generally encounter at any interview. The interviewer told me all about the job and allowed me to ask questions. All in all, it sounded like an exciting position for the right person.

Interview Questions

There was a scheduling conflict between training and a required class at my university.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi in May 2014.

I got a phone interview first, the lady was really nice. Questions were simple, they just want to see if you're interested in the position. Then I got invited to their office for 2 tests, the third one was done online, quite difficult (You can practice it on TalentQ though). After that, there was another interview with the HR people. It took about 40 minutes, mainly competency questions, nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • What are the vision and scope of the position you apply for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi in October 2013.

had a phone interview, was very friendly lady.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida (Uruguay)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida (Uruguay)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi.

Interview with two managers. Mostly behavioral questions. Entry level position. They are more interested in your work ethic and values then they are your knowledge of AML.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult co worker   Answer Question
    No Negotiation