Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi
- Summer Analyst (45)
- Analyst (43)
- Customer Service Representative (40)
- Vice President (34)
- Investment Banking Analyst (29)
- Quantitative Analyst (28)
- Operations Analyst (28)
- Technology Analyst (27)
- Business Analyst (26)
- Intern (25)
- Risk Analyst (18)
- Teller (16)
- Sales & Trading Analyst (15)
- Senior Vice President (14)
- Management Associate (13)
- Assistant Manager (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (11)
- Associate (10)
- Programmer Analyst (9)
- Assistant Vice President (9)
- Senior Business Analyst (8)
- Software Developer (8)
- Project Manager (8)
- AML Analyst (8)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (8)
- AML Compliance Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- IT Analyst (6)
Really competitive application process which is even hard when graduating from a top university and Masters degree. Positions are filled up rather quickly so apply as soon as possible when you start your last year. Summer Internship helps a lot between you second last year and last year.
- If you think about the obvious questions like why citi etc. they will actually ask those kind of questions as well just to check if you are prepared. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Citi
Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
Hired through the undergraduate internship recruitment program. Very streamlined process. Online application followed by numerical and verbal online tests (SHL) Two rounds with initial interview and then further interviews and case studies. Focus on fit and drive rather than technicals (makes sense since Citi has a good analyst training program).
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.
Interviewed with a trader, a salesperson, and a research analyst. Questions covered resume and technical finance stuff. Asked me about trade ideas and my motivation for finance and Citi.
- Give me an example of a situation where you faced an ethical dilemma Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.
In about 3 weeks after applying got an e-mail requesting additional information about high school grades. Then received a link to online test to be completed within 5 days. After that got a rejection.
- Online test Answer Question