Citi Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

Really competitive application process which is even hard when graduating from a top university and Masters degree. Positions are filled up rather quickly so apply as soon as possible when you start your last year. Summer Internship helps a lot between you second last year and last year.

Interview Questions

• If you think about the obvious questions like why citi etc. they will actually ask those kind of questions as well just to check if you are prepared.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Analyst Interview

Interview

Hired through the undergraduate internship recruitment program. Very streamlined process. Online application followed by numerical and verbal online tests (SHL) Two rounds with initial interview and then further interviews and case studies. Focus on fit and drive rather than technicals (makes sense since Citi has a good analyst training program).

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a trader, a salesperson, and a research analyst. Questions covered resume and technical finance stuff. Asked me about trade ideas and my motivation for finance and Citi.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you faced an ethical dilemma   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

In about 3 weeks after applying got an e-mail requesting additional information about high school grades. Then received a link to online test to be completed within 5 days. After that got a rejection.