Citi

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Citi.

This was for a position (C10) with Citi bangalore
It was as usual starting with an initiative from the external consultants(Aug23). I was shortlisted and got a call for interviews in a couple of weeks(17 Sep).

Sep17 : 1st round of telephonic interviews was pretty straight forward with discussions on my profile and projects. Got a call from the consultants the next day that i was shortlisted and that the second round would be scheduled. [30 mins]

Sep19: 2nd Round of discussion was more detailed, started off 15 mins early, with a case study by the interviewer who was very friendly and shared a live problem to which a solution was solicited. Went fairly well and i was positive about it. Got another call and was through to the final round. [45 mins].

Sep25: 3rd Client round - was fairly simple with a call to US with a panel of two ladies. This was again open ended and was targeted to understand my knowledge base of BFSI domain and the factors and techniques i would consider in terms of coming up with a solution. [45 mins]

Then i got a got a call from the consultant on the next day that i was through this round and should be expecting an HR round which scheduled while i was travelling to my native while on vacation. Post the HR round{Oct 4} which was very brief [7 mins] i got a call for document submission{Oct8} and then offer roll out {Oct14}.

They made a good offer as per my expectations and I finally accepted the Offer on Oct 18.

The best part of the interview process was that there were no irrelevant case studies / brain teasers/ guestimates (I despise them) /puzzles. They were all business related.

Interview Questions
It was an open and shut offer with no room for negotiation. A win win i would say.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

I was hired through a consultant while the centre was getting set up. Intrview process was fast and fairly simple. I went through 3 rounds without any HR involvement. I was keen on only a particular role for which I am currently working.

2 weeks

Assistant Manager Interview

Telephonic interview is where they ask for basic details. This is followed by detailed face to face interviews. Later, if one has cleared all this, gets a call from HR, followed by another telephonic interview. The offer may come in next ten to fifteen days. After that it is up to the person whether they accept it or not.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in June 2013.

It was a drive, so first a questionnaire, followed by 2 technical interviews (each lasted more than an hour) and finally a managerial and HR round.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were primarily on Data structures, design patterns, OOPs concepts, Java etc   Answer Question
    The hike give was quite good considering my current CTC

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in April 2013.

I have got the call from consulting firm and they scheduled the interview process with Citi.

1st F2F round with Sr. Director as he was in Pune.
    2nd telephonic round with onsite, this was a technical round.
    3rd round with HR-VP

no negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

I was in semi formals(Shirt and jeans), the moment HR saw me she started shouting like she is the CEO of citi group.
    Anyways, next was a boring presentation.
    Up next- 1 technical round which was good.
    Next - Problem solving and puzzles
    Next - HR + Problem solving

Interview Questions

HR is bad. i got another offer of better compensation.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi in February 2012.

My resume was shortlisted by a jobagent.
    I had 3 rounds of interview.
    1st was a telephonic wherein asked abot personal, educational and professional life.
    2nd round was a technical over telephone.
    3rd was 1:1 wherein I was asked about past employers , clarification of job role ,

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi in January 2009.

There was an exam first that includes math, and statistics. I think I did a good score there. It continued for at least an hour. After that, they took me to oral exam. Oral exam was good. Then they called me second time. In second time, they met me with senior manager.

My first job so I didnt negotiate.