Citi

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

The interview was arranged through phone and held at Citi's department office. There are 2 interviewers in total. However they were 1 to 1 interviews due to their busy schedule. One of the interviewers is my supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • 90% of the questions are technical and related to my specialization. In-depth technical knowledge is required.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Interview was thorough

Business Analyst Interview

Interview process was normal process. HR contacted for normal questions; Phone interview by hiring managers; invite to onsite interview for around 4 hours. no special questions: about last working experience...

Business Analyst Interview

Initially had a phone interview with HR that was about thirty minutes, not too bad. Was called back about a week later and had interviews with three hiring managers in total that were about thirty minutes each. These were more technical and difficult. I heard back 2-3 days after that I had received an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citi.

Phone interview followed by two on site interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in April 2011.

a super day interview with 6 managers. for each manager, they spent about 20 minutes describing what they do and how they corporate with one another. then 10 min asking questions. overall it was easy and friendly atmosphere. not many tough questions were asked

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in January 2008.

Why did you select your undergraduate degree?
    Why did you choose your University?
    What are the main things you learned from your studies?
    Why did you pursue an MBA or BCom?
    Why did you select your particular concentration/major/stream?
    How do your studies relate to your career goals?
    How did you finance your studies?
    Which parts of your MBA/BCom Program did you enjoy the most?
    Which parts of your MBA Program/BCom did you enjoy the least?
    What have you learned in your degree program that has been most useful to you?
    Are your grades a good indication of your academic achievement?
    What did you learn from participation in extracurricular activities?
    Describe your most rewarding university experience.
    Has your coursework helped you in any way for this type of position and how so?
    Tell us about your study and work skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in April 2013.

The first round was telephonic followed by a Face to face round. It took Citi about two weeks to set up the location and time of the interview. While the position is in Warren, NJ the face to face took place in NY.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult. The hiring manager did indicate that he is hiring for a few open roles but I did not expect them to take forever! It has been one month since my first round and I dont have an answer yet on the result! This is extremely unjust to the candidate   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi in March 2008.

The hiring manager spoke to me first with a phone interview. I was later called in by the hiring manager for a one on one session interview. I got a call a week later from HR. HR made me an offer and gave me a few days to think about the offer before making a final decision. I submitted a counter offer that was turned down. It was a take it or leave it scenario. I eventually accepted the offer. I was scheduled to take a drug test, presentation, and get on-boarding material before I started to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    HR rep did not accept counter offers.....was a take it or leave it scenario

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Citi.

Initial phone interview with two managers (2) interviews if you will. Second in person.

Was okay, they never offered me the position however I was also told that they would get back to me either way and never did.