Citi

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Citi in September 2010.

The Interview and the hiring took about a month. I got an offer via phone. Behavioral questions and working experiences. It is less intense as the interviewer makes you feel comfortable.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in April 2014.

Very friendly and approachable. Introduced myself and told her on my job scope. Interviewer explained the job involved. Expected me to ask several questions. Good experience all round. Applied and accepted via school portal.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in March 2010.

I was approached for this role so not the usual process but still required application and interview. The interview was one on one so not as daunting as a panel interview. Initial contact was very good. I was made to feel welcome and relaxed as I spoke about my past experience.

I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the company and the role and finished the interview feeling that I had addressed all aspects that I needed to.

Interview Questions
    • Tell be about an interesting article you have read recently.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is always tricky but if you don't ask for what you want (and be clear about what you are prepared to give up versus what is mandatory for you) then you will never know.

Business Analyst Interview

Initially had a phone interview with HR that was about thirty minutes, not too bad. Was called back about a week later and had interviews with three hiring managers in total that were about thirty minutes each. These were more technical and difficult. I heard back 2-3 days after that I had received an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in April 2013.

application, telephone interview followed by discussion of interests, knowledge of finance, how you can add value to the team, awareness of US culture and corporate environment. I was asked information about extra circular activities and interests with emphasis on work life balance.

yes able to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Interview process was normal process. HR contacted for normal questions; Phone interview by hiring managers; invite to onsite interview for around 4 hours. no special questions: about last working experience...

Interview was thorough

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

The interview was arranged through phone and held at Citi's department office. There are 2 interviewers in total. However they were 1 to 1 interviews due to their busy schedule. One of the interviewers is my supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • 90% of the questions are technical and related to my specialization. In-depth technical knowledge is required.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in April 2013.

The first round was telephonic followed by a Face to face round. It took Citi about two weeks to set up the location and time of the interview. While the position is in Warren, NJ the face to face took place in NY.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult. The hiring manager did indicate that he is hiring for a few open roles but I did not expect them to take forever! It has been one month since my first round and I dont have an answer yet on the result! This is extremely unjust to the candidate   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citi.

Phone interview followed by two on site interviews