Citi

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.8

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Citi.

Fairly standard interview process. Was called in for initial interview with head of a particular group. Secondary interview was a panel of 3 senior group memebers. Thoughtful questions and realistic expectation setting

Interview Questions
  • No 'ringer' questions or any out of the ordinary. Be ready to back up any skills you claim to have with practical demonstration.   Answer Question
Very short - i accepted the first number

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in May 2011.

Generally good interviewers, fair and painted no illusions of the role. And the questions were relevant to experience and ability and not trying to catch out or prove their experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? A bit too long term a question for a basic BA role.   Answer Question
    Hassle free, no hardball tactics

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Citi in September 2010.

The Interview and the hiring took about a month. I got an offer via phone. Behavioral questions and working experiences. It is less intense as the interviewer makes you feel comfortable.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in April 2014.

Very friendly and approachable. Introduced myself and told her on my job scope. Interviewer explained the job involved. Expected me to ask several questions. Good experience all round. Applied and accepted via school portal.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in March 2010.

I was approached for this role so not the usual process but still required application and interview. The interview was one on one so not as daunting as a panel interview. Initial contact was very good. I was made to feel welcome and relaxed as I spoke about my past experience.

I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the company and the role and finished the interview feeling that I had addressed all aspects that I needed to.

Interview Questions
    • Tell be about an interesting article you have read recently.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is always tricky but if you don't ask for what you want (and be clear about what you are prepared to give up versus what is mandatory for you) then you will never know.

Business Analyst Interview

Initially had a phone interview with HR that was about thirty minutes, not too bad. Was called back about a week later and had interviews with three hiring managers in total that were about thirty minutes each. These were more technical and difficult. I heard back 2-3 days after that I had received an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in April 2013.

application, telephone interview followed by discussion of interests, knowledge of finance, how you can add value to the team, awareness of US culture and corporate environment. I was asked information about extra circular activities and interests with emphasis on work life balance.

yes able to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Interview process was normal process. HR contacted for normal questions; Phone interview by hiring managers; invite to onsite interview for around 4 hours. no special questions: about last working experience...

Interview was thorough

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

The interview was arranged through phone and held at Citi's department office. There are 2 interviewers in total. However they were 1 to 1 interviews due to their busy schedule. One of the interviewers is my supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • 90% of the questions are technical and related to my specialization. In-depth technical knowledge is required.   Answer Question