Citi Business Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

1 Interview Review

2.8

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

Firstly, I found this job from reed.co.uk, then I register an account on the CitiGroup website. A few days after the online application, I received a email to confirm a telephone interview in the next week. In the online application I was asked about my past experience mostly, but in fact, I was a fresh post-graduates and I only have some experiences in the university, so I put them on and try my best to answer the questions. The answers are true, but I think it doesnt help me on this application. By the way, the citigroup has the same questions for fresh-graduates and experienced canditates on their website which is not quite suitable - they should put more clear questions point to different canditate gruops - for a highly skills depended job application canditates, that only what I think. Then In the telephone interview, I answered questions which is absoultely the same as they posted in the website, at that time, my weakness was lack of experience and my advantages is my AI skills, which were never asked. I tried to let them know that I could programming AI softwares for their analysis-processing, but the result is as same as I thought. So basically, I believe that citigroup is looking for some people who has high degree and experience and young, and you have to say very fluently England english.....sorry for people like me who says 'i and cheers' all the day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some experience about your past teamwork and what role you played in the teamwork.   Answer Question