Citi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Processor Interview

Claims Processor

I applied online - interviewed at Citi in October 2013.

Interview Details – I recently filled out an application online a week ago. After filling out the app, my next step was to take the assessment. After passing the assessment I had to do a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview is basically the recruiter asking you your job salary, and job experiences pertaining to the job you filled out an application for. He also told me that if I passed the phone interview then I would here from someone in 7-10 business days. After speaking with the recruiter, someone from Citi called me the next day to let me know when the face to face interview would be and also to fill out another application stating the last 5 jobs I had and agreeing to a background check. So now I'm patiently waiting on the face to face interview. Any tips? Also I applied on Sept. 29, had my phone interview Oct. 2, and my face to face interview will be Oct. 15. I hope this helps anyone who wanted to know how long does it take.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!