Citi Collections Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX).

Interview

very simple interview basic scenario questions. almost all the questions began with tell me about a time. I had to take an assesment prior to interview it was pretty common sense.

Negotiation

no negotiation. pay was either you take it or leave.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, had to pass through questionnaire. Came in for interview a week later. The training classes are pre scheduled so it can take a while to start depending on when you interview. I had to wait almost a month.All of the questions are situation-based and simulation type questions. Have some scenarios in mind from your previous work experiences where you were helpful, empathetic, overcame objections (huge skill in collections).

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are situational.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate a lot, there is a lot of room to negotiate and I didn't at the time and regretted it deeply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tucson, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick. The manager that interviewed me was very pleasant but professional. questions were the basics. hey hired me on the spot and gave me a schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you spoke to a customer who was upset?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray, TN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

First interview is a phone interview. If that goes well the company will invite you to come for a face to face interview on site. They also require fingerprinting to be done on site and a drug test which is handled off site.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate