Citi Compliance and Control Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Compliance and Control Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

This was the easiest interview process. I applied through a staffing agency, had an interview over the phone and then was brought in for an in-person interview in Tampa. The interview was 15 minutes at the most, the interviewer just asked about myself and why I fit the position. This was just a temporary position, but one could expect a much tougher interview process for such a large company.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Compliance and Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Found job through a recruiting agency. They submitted my resume and heard back about setting up an interview about 2 weeks later. Interviewer was very nice and informative. Interview took place in the cafeteria. We went over my resume and interviewer stated reasons I could be successful in this role through my previous experiences.

Interview Questions