Citi Control Officer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Control Officer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Citi.

I had 3 interviews total, one with the hiring manager, a peer interviewer and the hiring managers huger up.

Interview Questions
  • How would you define risk and some ways you think they can/ should be mitigated?   Answer Question
I expected a certain title and certain amount of money appropriate for that title. HR called me to negotiate and asked me what do I want as a salary. I responded an amount that was appropriate for the level and title I applied and interviewed for. They offered me 2 titles lower and we negotiated between 35-45 k. This was disappointing at best.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Control Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Citi in February 2010.

I spent the entire day interviewing with four different officers. I thought that interviews went very well, as they went really smoothly, but it took Citi more than two months to finally give an offer to someone else, who in the end declined it. Howeve, I must stress, the interviews were very pleasant as well as the interviewers. no tricky questions, all straight questions.

Interview Questions
    • Other than the position in discussion, what would be your dream job?   Answer Question

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!