Citi Corporate Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.5

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a senior associate and a analyst. Very chill and casual. The two guys joked around a lot. Asked me if I can't say anything on my resume, how would I introduce myself. Spent lots of time talking about what I liked to do in my free time. Really wanted to see a fit for the culture. Other questions included: why corporate banking, your favorite and least favorite part of my last summer internship, and a specific example I talked about in my cover letter.

Interview Questions

• I said I liked to take on responsibilities, and was asked immediately why do you like to take on responsibilities.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very fast from I submitted my application to the first round interview to the assessment centre. Though the hiring decision following the assessment centre took quite long time. Different exercises and interviews was conducted at the AC, including group exercise, competency interview, presentation, case study and report.

Interview Questions