Citi
3.1 of 5 2,449 reviews
www.citigroup.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Citi Customer Contact Representative for Collections Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Contact Representative for Collections Interview

Customer Contact Representative for Collections
Fort Mill, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online on Citi's website and received an e-mail a week later asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview questions consists of behavioral questions and past experiences. After the phone interview I was told that I would receive an e-mail 5-10 days later for an in-person interview. 5 days later I received an e-mail to schedule an in-person interview. The interviewer had little experience with interviews and was reading questions off a piece of paper.. He would also write while I was answering questions and it was very distracting for me. The questions asked are similar to the ones in the phone interview. Overall, I was disappointed by the lack of preparation by the interviewer.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Customer Contact Representative for Collections interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.