Citi

2.5

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Income Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi.

I had previously worked as an Intern in the company 2 years previously before going travelling. When I returned to Ireland I was referred by a previous colleague. I had an interview with a team leader and a manager, but the rehiring process took about 2 months due to approval being required from the USA.

Interview Questions
    • What has made you come back to this job and how do we know that you want to work here long-term.   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in April 2014.

Typical graduate application, logical reasoning test, two phone interviews and an assessment centre consisting of two face-to-face interviews with two interviewers in each, a case study where a report has to be written on the material provided and a presentation prepared on flip chart paper for use later in the day. Ended with a group exercise where we had to debate and choose which ideas should be saved and which should be cut.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. No real difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer
    Quite happy with offer, accepted without negotiation.

Funds Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

Quick call back for the interview, within a week of application.
    Interview was very straight forward with a focus on analytical and numerical abilities. Also the usual skills set qs and weaknesses, mostly your standard 30 interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Had prepared and wasn't asked any real curve ball questions either so as previously mentioned, straight forward interview   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi.

Went through a recruiter. Had 1st interview with hiring manager. Very informal, asked on the spot if I would come back for 2nd interview. Met head of the dept next time. Informal chat. No compentancy based questions.

Interview Questions
    • All pretty straight forward, none caught me off guard.   Answer Question
    Ok, since I went through a recruiter

Summer Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online – interviewed at Citi in May 2013.

Online application and an interview

Citi Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi in February 2013.

Applied online and was contacted within two weeks,

Brought in for an interview consisting of two seperate face to face interviews and a group assessment.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in December 2012.

Recommended by friend. Applied via global website. The recruitment team was obstructive and unhelpful, required intervention from line manager to progress. Admin initially efficient. All correspondence via email to arrange interview. Interview conducted onsite with two line managers. Conduct of interview was very professional. Mostly focussing on work history and behavioural questions.
    There was no contact with Citi post interview. No official notification was ever received. I found out via friend that despite interviewing strongly the role went to an internal candidate. Recruitment HR ignored all follow up requests for feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Very little on the technical aspects of the job (operations isn't that difficult), mostly behavioural questions to see ascertain if "good fit" with management and team.   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Citi in October 2012.

phone interview, online logical test, 2*face to face interviews, one is a case study another one it technology based study

Interview Questions
    • case study, short time to prepare for report and presentation   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi in May 2012.

Online application and interview

Interview Questions
    • Interview was quite general, easy. Make conversation and they will like you instantly   Answer Question
    Very accommodating, very helpful and prompt

Security Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi in November 2009.

University internship position. The interview was very informal and friendly. Consisted of both a competence and technical interview. Competency part, I had to give examples of of my experience in relation to the skills provided on the job spec. The technical side is based on university modules, in particular the financial markets.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you showed initiative?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what functions on Excel that you are common with? Explain each of them.   Answer Question