Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Income Processing Interview

Income Processing
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – I had previously worked as an Intern in the company 2 years previously before going travelling. When I returned to Ireland I was referred by a previous colleague. I had an interview with a team leader and a manager, but the rehiring process took about 2 months due to approval being required from the USA.

Interview Question – What has made you come back to this job and how do we know that you want to work here long-term.   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Analyst Interview

Graduate Technology Analyst
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in April 2014.

Interview Details – Typical graduate application, logical reasoning test, two phone interviews and an assessment centre consisting of two face-to-face interviews with two interviewers in each, a case study where a report has to be written on the material provided and a presentation prepared on flip chart paper for use later in the day. Ended with a group exercise where we had to debate and choose which ideas should be saved and which should be cut.

Interview Question – Standard questions. No real difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Quite happy with offer, accepted without negotiation.

Citi Placement Interview

Citi Placement
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted within two weeks,

Brought in for an interview consisting of two seperate face to face interviews and a group assessment.

Interview Question – No real unexpected questions which stood out   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Summer Analyst Intern Interview

Summer Analyst Intern
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online - interviewed at Citi in May 2013.

Interview Details – Online application and an interview

Interview Question – Did you learn VBA.   Answer Question

Funds Administrator Interview

Funds Administrator
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – Quick call back for the interview, within a week of application.
Interview was very straight forward with a focus on analytical and numerical abilities. Also the usual skills set qs and weaknesses, mostly your standard 30 interview questions.

Interview Question – Had prepared and wasn't asked any real curve ball questions either so as previously mentioned, straight forward interview   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – Went through a recruiter. Had 1st interview with hiring manager. Very informal, asked on the spot if I would come back for 2nd interview. Met head of the dept next time. Informal chat. No compentancy based questions.

Interview Question – All pretty straight forward, none caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ok, since I went through a recruiter

Graduate Technology Analyst Interview

Graduate Technology Analyst
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Citi in October 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview, online logical test, 2*face to face interviews, one is a case study another one it technology based study

Interview Question – case study, short time to prepare for report and presentation   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citi in May 2012.

Interview Details – Online application and interview

Interview Question – Interview was quite general, easy. Make conversation and they will like you instantly   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very accommodating, very helpful and prompt

Very Easy Interview

Security Op Interview

Security Op
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi in November 2009.

Interview Details – University internship position. The interview was very informal and friendly. Consisted of both a competence and technical interview. Competency part, I had to give examples of of my experience in relation to the skills provided on the job spec. The technical side is based on university modules, in particular the financial markets.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi interview questions and advice in Dublin, Dublin. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.