Citi Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone interview first. Then another interview with HR manager. After that I had an interview with other Assistants , they gave you a better understanding of the position and finally the interview with the top executive .

Negotiation

Fast

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very standard and efficient.. I recieved a call from the recruiter and was scheduled within a week for a one on one directly with the hiring manger. It was a pleasant experience

Negotiation

They were open but a slight amount

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The Hiring Process was quick. 1 Phone Interview with the HR Representative. In Person interview with 1 to 3 individuals within 2 days and hired by the 4th day from Phone Interview.

Interview Questions

• We aren't here to baby sit. Can you provide examples of your efficiency and your independent work style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Streamlined and painless. They offered higher than expected. Accepted Offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with managing director, director, admin assistant and financial analysts.

Negotiation

was not able to negotiate. Salary was predetermined

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview

Initially was contacted by recruiting department based out of New York to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was conducted by the recruiting specialist; then details of the phone screen were passed along to the hiring manager to determine if an in-person interview would be granted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with creating/manipulating presentations?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working within an environment where there tends to be "fire drills" (i.e. unexpected/urgent situations that arise)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much to be negotiated in terms of salary as I was informed that my current status had surpassed the max to be paid for the position; therefore I was told what the max was and was given the opportunity to decline moving forward or to continue with a face-to-face interview.