Citi Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi.

Phone interview first. Then another interview with HR manager. After that I had an interview with other Assistants , they gave you a better understanding of the position and finally the interview with the top executive .

Fast

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interviewed with managing director, director, admin assistant and financial analysts.

was not able to negotiate. Salary was predetermined

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Initially was contacted by recruiting department based out of New York to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was conducted by the recruiting specialist; then details of the phone screen were passed along to the hiring manager to determine if an in-person interview would be granted.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience with creating/manipulating presentations?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working within an environment where there tends to be "fire drills" (i.e. unexpected/urgent situations that arise)?   Answer Question
    There wasn't much to be negotiated in terms of salary as I was informed that my current status had surpassed the max to be paid for the position; therefore I was told what the max was and was given the opportunity to decline moving forward or to continue with a face-to-face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Citi in January 2012.

The Hiring Process was quick. 1 Phone Interview with the HR Representative. In Person interview with 1 to 3 individuals within 2 days and hired by the 4th day from Phone Interview.

Interview Questions
    • We aren't here to baby sit. Can you provide examples of your efficiency and your independent work style?   Answer Question
    Streamlined and painless. They offered higher than expected. Accepted Offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citi.

Very standard and efficient.. I recieved a call from the recruiter and was scheduled within a week for a one on one directly with the hiring manger. It was a pleasant experience

They were open but a slight amount

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!