Citi Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2014

3.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in October 2012.

Received 45 minute interview as part of on-campus recruiting. Interviewer seemed very arrogant and not interested in getting to know me. I felt very disengaged and was very glad when the interview was over

Interview Questions
  • Help me decide whether you'd be a good fit to work in a city   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Finance Analyst Interview

Applied online and interviewed in NYC.

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in April 2008.

It's basic a skill test, they ask a lot if ratio analysis. It's very like the question on the CFA exam. If you pass the exam, it would be very easy for you to pass it. The manager is very nice. They then contact me after a week.

Interview Questions
    • If you can only chose two financial statement. Which two would you like to use?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citi in February 2008.

The hiring process was very efficient. The time between the first phone interview and their final decision and offer was very little. The phone interview that I had initially was difficult but also very helpful. I was given some resume tips which definitely proved to be very useful. In both interviews I was asked a lot of financial questions and given simple cases to analyze. The second round of interviews was very nicely organized and allowed me to get a better idea of the people that work in the company and of the exact character of the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see happening next with the economy as reflected by the current crisis?   Answer Question

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!