Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Tampa, FL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citi in March 2009.

Interview Details – Spoke with the recruiter over the phone, then spoke with the hiring manager over the phone; the interview was successful and I was offered the position by the recruiter.

Interview Question – What was the most important accomplishment of your career.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple, I told them what I was looking for and they came real close.

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a member of the finance team 1 on 1 and then after that was offered a spot in the final round of interviews. This was a super day at the Citigroup offices where I interviewed with 5 different people, 3 from corporate finance, 1 from wealth management, and 1 from human resources.

Interview Question – what was the cause of the recent recession?   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!