Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fraud OPs Specialist II Interview

Fraud OPs Specialist II

Interviewed at Citi

Interview Details – Standard Interview process was done here. When entering the Staffing Department, you are instructed by a sign to wait until your Recruiter comes out to look for you. Standard form questions are asked. Afterwards the Hiring manager will then see you and give a brief rundown of the Job with some questions about your employment history.When I was selected an offer was made.

Interview Question – How were you able to resolve a customer's issue in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told multiple times the offer was non negotiable before the interview, afterwards I learned from coworkers that in fact it was.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Fraud OPs Specialist II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.