Citi Global Transaction Services Interview Questions

3.3

Global Transactions Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The "superday" consisted of three 30 minutes behavioral interviews, immediately one after another. I was in and out in less than two hours. I heard back within a week. The interviews mostly consisted of me walking the interviewer through my resume. Two interviewers were extremely nice, but one was a complete jerk.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Global Transactions Services?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for Citi?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Global Transactions Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

First round was completely fit. Talked about leadership styles and visions for the future, etc. Second round at the office was most disappointing. Interviewers were bored, late, or downright rude in turn. Kept grilling me on why GTS and why Citi. Almost seemed like a stress interview except it wasn't - the people were simply incapable of being civil. No tech questions, only fit.

Global Transaction Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi in October 2009.

Interview

First round of interviews occurred in school. Pretty much talk about your resume and all your work experiences. Typically, you would have either one or two people interviewing you, depending on how many candidates they are. In my case, it was a one-on-one interview. Second round of interviews was in New York City, called a super analyst day. There was a reception followed by the interviews. Citygroup covers the expenses to New York City including food, airfare, taxi fare etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep in touch with the recruiter. A lot of times they don't respond, but they probably read it.