Citi Habitats Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

1.8

Licensed Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

very cookie cutter/standard. Nothing new, no probing questions. Probably took almost anyone who interviewed. They're looking for volume there since there's so much turnover. That's why process is so easy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a real estate agent   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate since there is no real salary. all commission

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I received an email shortly after I applied and went in for the interview that week. After they interviewed me they let me know within 48 hours that the position was mine.

Interview Questions

• did not ask any difficult questions. It was short. all they did was ask about past experiences   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was extremely pleasant. The initial interview with the director of human resources lasted about 10 minutes, and she was personable and very encouraging. The second interview was with the branch manager and was 20 minutes; the branch manager answered questions honestly but did not volunteer information regarding the struggles many real estate agents face in their first year.

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

HR & Director

Interview Questions

• Are you available full time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

100% commission.