Citi

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Citi in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through my university job portal, on campus interview, then superday with 4-5 people

Interview Question – What do you think is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citi in October 2010.

Interview Details – Enthusiastic interviewers. HR a bit disorganized in interview process, but still were very kind. Enjoyed company presentation.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Sioux Falls, SD

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citi in March 2010.

Interview Details – Created a profile on the Company Site in order to apply for posted positions. Applied for many and was contacted for a few as a potential, some were simply rejected but I was informed either way. I was contacted by an HR Recruiter and directed on setting up an interview.

Interview Question – Under what directory in UNIX is the password file stored, and how is it stored   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citi.

Interview Details – The 45 min phone interview was mostly technical. On-site mass interview with multiple steps, from 9am to 4pm. Interviewed by about about 5 people sequentially, with technical and personality aspects distributed in about equal parts.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult project you've worked on?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Bulk hiring process.

IT Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Citi in October 2010.

Interview Details – Two stage interview.

- First stage consists of an aptitude test and 2 interviews with IT people
-Second stage is 6 hours long and consists of an individual and a group case study, a presentation and 3 interviews with IT people.

Very professional. Especially group exercise with all the assessors observing.

Interview Question – Are you interested in the money?   Answer Question

IT Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citi in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was a typical behavioral based interview. There were total of 3 interviewers. One of them HR and the other two I believe were IT analysts. The interview took approx. 45 minutes and it was the only interview before the hiring decision. Got a phone call a week later being told they were pursuing other candidates. I was unprepared for the interview hence the outcome was expected.

Interview Questions

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!