Citi IT Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Citi in May 2011.

Applied through my university job portal, on campus interview, then superday with 4-5 people

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi in October 2010.

Enthusiastic interviewers. HR a bit disorganized in interview process, but still were very kind. Enjoyed company presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citi in March 2010.

Created a profile on the Company Site in order to apply for posted positions. Applied for many and was contacted for a few as a potential, some were simply rejected but I was informed either way. I was contacted by an HR Recruiter and directed on setting up an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Under what directory in UNIX is the password file stored, and how is it stored   View Answer

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi.

The 45 min phone interview was mostly technical. On-site mass interview with multiple steps, from 9am to 4pm. Interviewed by about about 5 people sequentially, with technical and personality aspects distributed in about equal parts.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Bulk hiring process.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Citi in October 2010.

Two stage interview.

- First stage consists of an aptitude test and 2 interviews with IT people
    -Second stage is 6 hours long and consists of an individual and a group case study, a presentation and 3 interviews with IT people.

Very professional. Especially group exercise with all the assessors observing.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citi in October 2009.

It was a typical behavioral based interview. There were total of 3 interviewers. One of them HR and the other two I believe were IT analysts. The interview took approx. 45 minutes and it was the only interview before the hiring decision. Got a phone call a week later being told they were pursuing other candidates. I was unprepared for the interview hence the outcome was expected.

Interview Questions
    • How did you evaluate pros and cons when making an difficult decision?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you experienced failure.   Answer Question