Citi

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.7

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citi.

I had 3 interviews with an analyst, associate, and a managing director. They were all very pleasant, showing genuine interest in my achievements. The entire process was technically difficult at times but my interviewers helped along where i got stuck.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Citi in November 2014.

The process took 6 weeks. Assessment Center included one FT-exercise (read and present three articles and describe why they are important for citi, 30 min, so be sure that you have read FT in the morning, that will help a lot), case study (choose between three investment opportunities), numerical test (just to verify the first one), two competency based interviews (held by very senior employees) and one group exercise (about results from a survey).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do, if you saw an associate/senior colleague make a mistake?   Answer Question