Citi

2.9

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

Very comfortable, great atmosphere. Initially recruited on-campus. Had a first round one on one interview, very easy and friendly, mainly fit questions and talked about my interest. Second round was a superday at the new york office, consisting of 5 20 min interviews

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected, just general questions about the market   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Citi in June 2012.

Applied on line and received a phone interview a month later. After another month, received a call to come in for a face to face interview. The interview went very well and I was offered a position two days latter.

There was not one.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Based on key criteria, assess what have you done, what was the situation your actions and results. Focus on complex solutions and teamwork. Side by side interviews on similar or same questions. Calibrations done afterwards

Interview Questions
    • elevator pitch answers on a number of personal or work descriptions about yourself   View Answer
    base salary and relocation

ICG Operations Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through my school's career website. Then I was notified that I had made it to the interview process. I had two back to back interviews. And a few hours later they called me back to notify me I made it to the second round. Four interviews in one day and I found out two weeks later that I had an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Two of them where behavioral. The other two were technical but it was general market/economic data   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Citi in September 2010.

The Interview and the hiring took about a month. I got an offer via phone. Behavioral questions and working experiences. It is less intense as the interviewer makes you feel comfortable.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi in August 2014.

The whole process took around 2+ months from the time of application to the final round of interview. The received a mail for telephonic interview 2 weeks after my application . The telephonic interview was with the hiring manager asking me basic questions on my past work ex and also clearly defining the scope of the job in hand . The interviewer was looking for a person with VBA ,SAS and SQL capabilities. 3 weeks after my interview I received an invitation for an on site interview which happened with the Head of the Department . It was a basic run through my resume and very conversational. The last interview was with the VP of the hiring team 3 weeks later. He asked me more of situational and HR questions. Overall a good experience if you are a good fit for the role . Everyone is professional and good to talk to.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Citi.

1 on campus interview then 3 1-on-1 interview. All technical questions either related to your experience and projects. Lots of programming questions. Be prepared to take a written test at the end of super day interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citi.

Talked to them at a career fair and interviewed the next day. They were very friendly and the interview was rather relaxed. I was surprised they wanted me to interview as I was not well trained in the field they were hiring in, Information Security, but they were insistent that I come anyways.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about how I go about identifying and solving a problem.   Answer Question

AML Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Citi in October 2014.

I got a phone interview after two days I submitted my application. The first round interview by VP. He asked several general idea about AML and model validation. He also asked several specific SAS term such as inner joint, no dup key. At the end, he made a story and ask SAS solution at that scenario.

Interview Questions
    • He did not go over the resume. or ask any your experience in the past.   Answer Question

Mortgage Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi.

Probing questions. Name a time when.... Do you like change? Open ended questions on how you would react to certain situations. Are you willing to adapt to change. (schedule, training, etc.) The hiring process is pretty long. (background check, employment check, education check, credit check)
    Whole process took about 2 months. In person interview is with your manager.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when.... Its hard to specifically think back to a time that relates to the question they are asking. Name a time when you had an upset customer...how did you react. Do you enjoy change? If so why...   Answer Question
    No negotiation.