Citi Interview Questions

1,184 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Vice President Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with two different managers after a screening with HR. Obtained basic information during HR screening, learned more about the position and discussed career history and aspirations, followed by a third interview with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Citi in March 2015.

Interview

Many technical questions on Superday such as DCF, WACC, Interest Rate, and Libor. Generally, the employees are very kind and they really took care of you. Good place to start! Read ongoing economic news.

AML Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Well managed. The HR recruiter and hiring managers seemed to have good lines of communication. The process was seamless and well organized. Security knew I was coming, I didn't have to wait, the hiring manager was ready for me, and I believe another individual interviewed right after me. Everyone was friendly and I didn't feel rushed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a lot of responsibilities and a short time period to complete everything. What did you do, and how did you complete your tasks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Credit Card Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citi (Meridian, ID) in March 2015.

Interview

Took 5 days to hear back and then a week to do the interview and 2weeks to see If I got the job, still not heard anything back yet, crossing my fingers

TLP Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citi (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

was interview immediately during my school's career fair, got an email few days later for a second on site interview. i was interviewed by 2 managers, one business one technology. after the interview they had a full time TLP show me around.

Interview Questions

• basically going over my resume, what project have I done, What leadership experience I have.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The first interview is a behavioral questions, they called me within a week. They let me know that they would be flying me out. I was toured around the Irving campus and introduced to several other candidates. The management came and pulled each applicant for interviews with potential managers. I interviewed with two managers whose background was in networking. I did not have much experience in networking protocols. The questions they asked were primarily applied algorithms and theory.

Interview Questions

• What could prolong a file transfer and how could you monitor your progress ?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citi (College Station, TX).

Interview

standard 30 minutes on campus interview followed by an onsite interview at the Irving office. questions from the interview were basically the typical interpersonal questions (tell me about yourself, greatest challenge, why did you choose the your major, openness to travel, what motivates you, what makes you the best fit for the company...this is followed by an opportunity to ask the interviewer some questions)

Applications Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Citi.

Interview

through staffing agency, sent resume received phone shortly after asking preferences and information about job if i was interested in the position, next availability was verified and then staffing agency reached out to company and scheduled interview, company notified staffing agency of the offer and I was called i to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate you ability to work independently?   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citi.

Interview

There was one first round interview with HR. Then three more phone interviews with Citi colleagues in the Hong Kong office ranging from VP's to MD's. Last round was in New York with the Head of Hong Kong markets. Overall it was a smooth process. Interview questions were non-technical and mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi? Do you understand the different businesses within Citi?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Citi.

Interview

On campus interview, my application is for summer quant analyst. The whole process was about 45 mins, HR is very nice. Most questions are behavioral and a simple possibility problem.

Interview Questions

• Assume you and a professor plan to meet from 10:00 to 10:50, you will at most wait for 15 mins and the professor will at most wait for 10 mins. What's the time window when you can meet the professor with highest possibility.   1 Answer