Citi

Employer Engaged

Citi Java Developer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Citi in June 2013.

HR called me and set up an interview with project Director. So this Director called and asked me one question on what methods you override in java.lang.object class
I was not sure of the answer, I told I am not sure and he told the answer and also cleared that he was expecting a straight forward answer for that. He told clearly that he don't want to go ahead asking any more questions and finished the interview in just 5 minutes. I felt it as a fair deal. its okay to clear thoughts on the moment instead passing time with other questions.

Interview Questions
  • what methods would you overwrite in java.lang.object class   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citi in April 2011.

They are desperate to hire people, their main concern is if you want to work for them. If you answer yes they make you feel like they don't respect you because of this.

Interview Questions
    • Can the double checked locking fail on single processor system?   View Answer

They are clearly a failing venture, it shows in so many ways. Total waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citi in January 2009.

1 HR round. 2 interviews with team members.